12 Months of Health, Fitness & Fun

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hi Girls!!



I have been such a terrible blogger lately. I am trying to get my grove back... slowly but surely. I wanted to put down my goals for June so that everyone can hold me accountable!

1. To eat small portions at every meal
2. To pack my own meals and snacks for work
3. To get cardio in EVERYDAY!!
4. To write down everything I eat... and drink (MORE WATER!!)
5. To STAY POSITIVE!!

I have been doing this with you girls now for 6 months... and I have gone up and down like every other diet I've tried. I took a long hard look at myself the other day and came to the realization that I wasn't trying. Not as hard as I know I can. Since signing up to do the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk, I have found the 'old me'. The me that at 16 years old, trained for hours in the gym getting down to weight for the Tae Kwon Do Nationals. That girl had a desire to win.. and that girl is back! I have a desire to be healthy... I have a desire to lose the weight and complete the 60 miles in November. I have the desire to hug my husband and feel his arms go ALL the way around me!! So Whatch out girls... I'm baaa-aaaack!!

Posted by Tigerlilly :: 1:29 PM :: 2 Comments

Post a Comment

--------------------oOo--------------------