12 Months of Health, Fitness & Fun

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Nan's Goals

Hello! I'm really excited to be a part of this challenge! Thank you to everyone for the very warm welcome! Unfortunately, June was off to a bad start, but I'm ready for the challenge. I'm going to do baby steps. My goal is to bring lunch to work everyday. I used to do this and it worked out really well. Since I stopped bringing my lunch (around January) I've gained 10 pounds! It's so hard when I've got fast food all around me! No more fast food for me! I'll make my lunch everyday and try not to eat out too much at night.

To my team members, I wanted to update you on my internet situation. I don't have access at home. I come online while I'm at work and sometimes at my friend's house in the evenings and weekends. If I'm MIA during the weekend, that is the reason why. I will try my best to login during the weekend and to be supportive!

Posted by Nan :: 1:19 PM :: 1 Comments

Post a Comment

--------------------oOo--------------------