12 Months of Health, Fitness & Fun

Saturday, June 30, 2007

OUT OF TOUCH!

Hi everyone

I am sorry for not being around much this month due to my house move!

We moved in last night and are delighted at how the house has turned out - after months of planning to be honest I am glad it is finally finished.

The reason for this post is to tell you that I have no internet connection as the phone lines have to be installed (11th July). We are living in the country and because it is a new build it makes it a bit more awkward to get connected.

I wanted to wish you all luck in the challenge and to encourage you all to keep going and keep up the good work.

I am definitely up for July so count me in!

Thanks for bearing with me - roll on the 11th July as I am already missing the internet desperately!

JOY (www.dubai2ireland.blogspotcom)

Labels:


Posted by JOY :: 5:11 AM :: 0 Comments

Post a Comment

--------------------oOo--------------------