12 Months of Health, Fitness & Fun

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gotta Share!!!!

I lost another 2 pounds this week, so I just hit my 10%!!!!! It's only taken me 41 weeks. I'm hoping that the next 10% will go a little quicker. I figure 10% each time is a nice mid-term goal. The whole of it is harder to think about because I don't know what real number I will stop at. And 5 pounds is a bit of a stretch for a longer-term goal. They make great short-term goals though. Something for a month or two.

I think I've caught up on everyone's blogs again. Take a few days off and my blogging world explodes. :) I was glad to hear about everyone's good news (there was a LOT of it out there) and also proud of you that are having trouble and shared it as well. We can do this!!!

Posted by Cory :: 1:14 PM :: 0 Comments

Post a Comment

--------------------oOo--------------------