12 Months of Health, Fitness & Fun

Monday, June 4, 2007

BRING IT ON!!!!


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Hi fellow challengers,

I am SOOOO glad to see so many people coming back for June!

May was definitely a low month for me (and I know a few others) but no point dwelling on it - you can read about it on my blog (www.dubai2ireland.blogspot.com).
The good news is that I am ready to kick some butt in June - all my negativity has gone and it is now time to change how I look and feel! I have set myself so really do-able challenges this month as I don't want to let myself down and think slow and steady is the way to go now! All my goals are listed on my blog if you want to check them out.

I am absolutely totally positively geared up for June and the challenges -together with encouragment, communication and friendship we all can do this!

I wish each and everyone of you a great June and every success in your challenges!

JOY

http://www.dubai2ireland.blogspot.com/

Labels: ,


Posted by JOY :: 8:29 AM :: 1 Comments

Post a Comment

--------------------oOo--------------------