12 Months of Health, Fitness & Fun

Monday, June 4, 2007

Michelle's June Goals

Hey everyone :) A quick recap for the new folks to our blog ... I'm a 32-year old divorced mom to two amazing wonderkids (almost 11 year old boy and 6 year old girlie girl). I work full-time, have been accepted back to school full-time in August, loves to dance hula, knit, and work in my garden :) I've battled my weight my entire life, and have twice successfully lost a significant amount of weight. I working on the third and final time to losing weight and getting healthy.

I have several goals for the month.

  1. First and foremost, together with challenge partner Tee, I'm going to stick to my plan for the entire month. No matter what happens this month, I'm sticking to my plan and finishing the ENTIRE MONTH!
  2. To make life a bit more manageable, I've decided to break the month into weekly challenges, and so far this week, my challenge to myself is to get back to basics - clean out my 'frig and kitchen of all the nasty snackies that somehow found their way into my home. You can see Part 1 of the Great 'Frig Cleanup here.
  3. I'm also taking a photo of myself every day and posting it on my blog. They aren't the prettiest of photos as the last two days have proven, but it's kinda like a constant reminder to myself that I am not happy with the way I look right now. I avoid mirrors and cameras at all costs. Putting this photo online every day is REALLY hard, but I think it'll help me kick some booty this month!
  4. I've also been issued a cardio challenge by my partner Tigerlilly - complete 6 hours of cardio beginning TODAY and ending Friday. That breaks down roughly into 72 minutes of cardio per day. It's a heck of alot more cardio than I've been doing lately, but I can do it!
I'm also very excited to get to know three new challengers this month ... Terri, Nan, and Natalie. I'm very happy to welcome Fatinah and Lola back to our challenge after a break. And of course - it just wouldn't be the same without Amber, Christy, Alana, Cory, Joy, Morgan, Amethyst, Jeannie, Maria, Tee, and Tigerlilly !

    Labels: ,


    Posted by Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge :: 8:33 AM :: 1 Comments

    Post a Comment

    --------------------oOo--------------------