12 Months of Health, Fitness & Fun

Thursday, June 14, 2007

WHAT IS WORKING FOR ME!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Yes half the month has already slipped by - I really don't know where this year is going.
I have been very busy this month with finishing our new house but have been sticking to the challenges I have set myself. The only thing so far in my goals for this month that I haven't really achieved is for me to have some "ME TIME". I am rectifying that this afternoon when I pamper myself, I just don't seem to have any time for myself at the minute and am looking forward to soaking in the bath and pampering myself. My husband is off for a night out so I will have all the time in the world to pamper myself.
I have a hairdressing appointment tomorrow as my hair needs a trim so all in all I think by this time tomorrow I should be a step forward in meeting this goal.
The only real exercising I have been doing is walking but hopefully this will change. At the minute I don't have a car but collect my new car tonight so will be able to go to the pool loads more as it is too far to walk to the health suite! HOORAY for independence!
I have found a secret food - you know the ice poles that you buy unfrozen and put in the freezer! They are only 8 calories each! I often fancy something sweet and never know what I can have without pigging out but this takes the cravings away! These have definitely been my saviour for this month and have preventing me giving up.
Everyone seems to be doing really really well this month - I am proud of you all! I have stopped by most of your blogs already but if I haven't yet I promise to get round to it!
All in all this has been a wonderful month so far as regard the challenge and I think it can only get better. Thanks to each and everyone of you for your support, encouragement and inspiration!
You Rock!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Labels: ,


Posted by JOY :: 3:43 AM :: 1 Comments

Post a Comment

--------------------oOo--------------------